You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wales Bonner welcomes applications from exceptional individuals from both within and outside of the fashion industry. We are seeking those eager to further our mission: To elevate the location of blackness within culture, infusing European luxury with an Afro-Atlantic spirit. You would join our small, diverse and dynamic team, working in an environment that fosters ambition and innovation with a progressive, start-up feel.
We are most interested in hearing from those who harmonise with and embody our brand values: who approach everything they do with a dedication to careful research, curiosity and a passion for knowledge; who have a profound appreciation for timeless elegance and beauty; who are guided by integrity; and who are committed to personal and professional development in all of its forms.
Freelance Fit Model (WOMENSWEAR)
WALES BONNER is looking for an enthusiastic freelance womenswear fit model for our design and technical fittings in our London Studio. The primary function of the role is to model for fittings to enable the design and technical teams to ensure that all garments meet our fit and quality requirements.Details
Please note this is NOT a photographic modelling role, all fittings are for technical purposes only.
- Complete fittings as directed by the technical teams. This will also involve supporting otherareas of the business, including design and buying as necessary.
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit of garments during the fittings.
- Maintain measurements to ensure fits are accurate.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential you are close to the following measurements:
- Height 175cm
- Chest 90cm
- Waist 68cm
- Hip 95cm
To apply for this role please share:
- 4-6 photos of yourself (headshots and full body length; front, side, back) - Please do not send any styled images, but clear and natural images of yourself, without make-up, against a white background.
- CV including your height, chest, waist and hip measurements
- Ability to express how a garment feels
- Stamina to complete a full day of fittings (working hours)
- Regularly available to commute to Central London
- Previous experience as a fit model is preferred
WALES BONNER is looking for an experienced and proactive Marketing Manager that is able to strategize and implement the global marketing strategy, while keeping the brand philosophy at heart. As Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development and execution of all marketing campaigns, including Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM, E-commerce and Wholesale activities. The role focuses on the development of relationships with internal and external parties to deliver a strong marketing plan, working comfortably on day-today marketing activities as well as long-term strategy.Details
Our ideal candidate is passionate and analytical, a brand builder that embraces the potential and positioning of the brand, capable of creating a structure to thrive in a dynamic environment. Working for a small and independent company, you are a true brand ambassador, motivated to roll up your sleeves and create solutions to problems that have not yet been tackled.
Your main responsibilities include:
● Develop annual marketing plans that include careful consideration of brand goals, customer targets and product pipeline, expressed in a month by month calendar.
● Conceptualize and execute successful multi-channel marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring alignment of communications across all channels.
● Set seasonal marketing goals and KPIs to support the business objectives.
● Create and conduct analytics reporting across multiple channels to identify effectiveness and extract key insights for optimization of future campaigns.
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to continuously improve campaign strategy and customer conversion rates.
● Collaborate and work cross functionally with PR agencies and other relevant parties and stakeholders on product launches, paid media campaigns (including print media buy), brand partnerships and events.
● Oversee seasonal marketing calendars in collaboration with the commercial team.
● Responsible for the total marketing budget, ensuring campaigns are forecasted correctly and delivered within budget.
● Build and manage a portfolio of external creative agencies and freelancers to assist in the delivery of bigger campaigns.
● Identify opportunities for brand collaborations and partnerships, developing brand presentations and strategic plans.
● Develop and improve marketing processes and efficiencies and lead efforts to scale best practices across the team.
The ideal candidate:
● Previous experience in creating and implementing successful 360 marketing strategies
● Exceptional understanding of the luxury fashion industry.
● Deep understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing and social media platforms.
● Established press and media contacts.
● Production experience.
● Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
● Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
● Experience with usage rights and permissions
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ambitious, charismatic and entrepreneurial spirit